So imfeelingrandy tagged me in “Post Six Pictures in which You Feel beautiful” thing, so I went through some pictures and lets see what we’ve got here:
- This picture was taken the day after my 21st birthday party at my Grandma’s house. I love this picture because I am surrounded by the two most beautiful human beings and strongest women I know, my mom and grandma. Because of their love, strength, and wisdom, I am the person that I am this day.
- In 6th grade, we took a week-long class trip Vermont. There we learned how to take care of farm animals and embrace nature. Let me tell you, I never thought ‘this’ city girl would ever love nature… but this trip taught me the beauty of the outdoors. So I guess traveling into the “wild” isn’t so terrible every once in a while.
- This photo was taken on the last last day of post camp where all the staff tidy up our home base for the winter and next summer cycle of camp. I chose this picture because it took a lot of strength for me to be away from home for 4 months without modern conveniences such as (internet, air conditioning, and a hair salon). My experience being of being a sleep away camp counselor taught me the beauty of learning how to live a simpler life and making long lasting memories with beautiful people with beautiful souls.
- Post gym selfie! I always feel pretty damn good after a long sweaty workout!
- This photo was taken my sophomore year of college at a football game. I love this picture because I managed to do my own hair and makeup successfully!
- These two ladies laughwithmeleelee and kalaj are two of my closest friends. They encourage me to keep going and keep me grounded. Just being around them makes me feel beautiful as they are truly beautiful themselves inside and out. Love you guys!
So there you have it Randy, my six photos. Challenge accepted and completed. I tag: laughwithmeleelee, kalaj, aintnosweetbitch, makeitplainx, wineandglitterplease, and iamtheit to choose six photos in which you feel beautiful.